Astorga Fútbol Sala was a futsal club based in Astorga, Castile and León.
The team played on pavilion Felipe Miñambres with capacity of 3,000 seats.
- Dulma Astorga – Dulma, sweets and desserts. – 1989–90, 1998–99, 1999–00 and 2000–01.
- Industriales de Astorga – 1991–92
- Ediciones Lara Astorga – 1992–93
- Hojaldres Alonso Astorga – 1993–94, 1994–95
- M.A. Astorga – 1995–96
- The club was founded in 1977. The club was twice semifinalist of Copa de España. At end of 2000–01 season, due the limitations economic, the seat of Astorga FS was sold to Ruta Leonesa FS.
Season to season