Astro Fang: Super Machine
|Astro Fang: Super Machine|
Japanese box art
|Genre(s)||Driving involving vehicular combat|
Only one construction still remains on the planet – a highway called the Black Line. It is said than an ancient legend is somehow connected to this highway. Players must knock enemies off the road by using missiles before they can knock him off the same highway. Automobile repair shops can be found where cars can be repaired and re-supplied with much-needed weapons. The playable vehicle resembles a 1982 DeLorean DMC-12 while the unplayable enemy vehicles resemble dune buggies.
The game has an infinite amount of continues and a meter appears on the bottom left-hand side of the screen to remind how close the player is to achieving the goal.
Video Game Den gave Astro Fang: Super Machine a rating of 3 stars out of a possible 5 in their December 14, 2011 review.
- "Developer information". SMS Power. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Designer information". SMS Power. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "English-Japanese title translation". SuperFamicom.org. Archived from the original on 2012-05-15. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Release information". MobyGames. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Playable vehicle information". ICCD.net. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "Unplayable vehicle information". ICCD.net. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "Advanced game overview". FC no Game Seiha Shimasho. Retrieved 2012-11-10.