From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ateneo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ateneo may refer to:
- Ateneo de la Juventud, a society of Mexican writers, philosophers and intellectuals
- Ateneo de Madrid, a private cultural institution located in the capital of Spain
- Ateneo de Ponce, a nonprofit, civic, organization in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Ateneo Puertorriqueño, one of Puerto Rico's chief cultural institutions
- Ateneo de Sevilla, a cultural, scientific, literary, and artistic association in Seville, Spain
- Ateneo Veneto, an institution for science, literature, and arts in Venice, Italy
Schools run by the Society of Jesus in the Philippines
Teaching and research universities
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan, originally named Ateneo de Cagayan
- El Ateneo Grand Splendid, a bookshop in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Ateneo F.C., an association football club based in Quezon City in the Philippines
- Athenaeus of Naucratis, ancient Greek rhetorician and grammarian
- All pages beginning with "Ateneo"
- All pages with a title containing Ateneo
- Athenaeum (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ateneo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.