|Region of origin||Greece|
Athan is a Greek male given name, which means "eternal life" or "immortal". It can be a variant of Athanasios, and is of rising popularity among younger Greek parents. The name Athan may refer to:
- Athan Hilaki (born 1982), Greek musician
- Athan Iannucci (born 1982), Canadian lacrosse player.
- Athan Karras (1927–2010), American dancer and dance instructor
- Athan Maroulis (born 1964), American singer and actor
- Athan Theoharis (born 1936), American historian
- Athan Muhhabah (born 1891),Nigeran