Atlantic Airlines was an airline based in Nicaragua's capital city, Managua. It was a scheduled and charter airline, established in 1997 and operating domestic and international flights in Central America. Its main base was Managua International Airport. The airline ceased operations in 2007.
- Managua - Bluefields - Daily
- Bluefields - Managua - Daily
- Bluefields - Big Corn Island - Daily
- Big Corn Island - Bluefields - Daily
- Managua - Puerto Cabezas - Daily
- Puerto Cabezas - Managua - Daily
The Atlantic Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft (at March 2007):
- ^ a b "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 79.
- ^ http://aviation-safety.net/database/operator/airline.php?var=6443