Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atma or ATMA may refer to:
- [[ATMA (Worldwide Hiphop artist) (albums) Atma "Beyond the Speed of Mind" 2006, Atma "Beyond Birth and Death" 2008 Atma "The Tathagata" 2017/2018
Atma "Eternal Boundlessness" Atma "Red Alert on Planet Earth" Atma "Heavenly Doors" Atma "Who feels it knows it" Atma "Kundalini Rising" Atma"Psychic Heat"
- Atma (album), 2011 album by heavy metal band Yob
- ATMA (electronic musician), performance name of Romanian Psytrance artist Andrei Oliver Brasovean
- ATMA Classique, Canadian record label.
- Atma, a fictional virus in the Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga series.
- Atma Weapon, a mythical being of pure energy in the video game Final Fantasy III.
- Atman (disambiguation), in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain traditions: the higher Self, Universal consciousness.
- Atme, a village in northern Syria whose name is alternately spelled Atma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.