(Redirected from Attach)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up attach or attachment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attachment may refer to:
- Attachment (album), a 2015 album by Jason van Wyk
- Attachments (novel), a 2011 novel by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachments (TV series), a BBC comedy-drama that ran from 2000 to 2002
- Attachment (law), a means of collecting a legal judgment by levying on a specific property in the possession of the opposing party.
- Attachment of earnings, collecting money owed by a debtor directly from the debtor's employer
- Rule B Attachment, provided under the US Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for freezing a defendant's property in pursuit of a maritime claim
- AT Attachment, a computer disk drive interface standard
- Email attachment
- Excavator attachment added onto construction equipment to alter its function
- Rental attachments, components attached to rental machinery
- Attachment theory, psychological model attempting to describe the dynamics of relationships between humans
- The binding of a virus to its target cell
- Moh, a vice in Sikh religion
- Upādāna, a cause of suffering in Buddhism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attachment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.