From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attalus or Attalos may refer to:
- Several members of the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon
- Attalus, father of Philetaerus of founder of the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon
- Attalus, father of Attalus I of Pergamon
- Attalus (general) (390–336 BC), courtier and general of Philip II of Macedonia
- Attalus (son of Andromenes) (fl. 330–317 BC), general of Alexander the Great and Perdiccas
- Attalus of Rhodes (fl. 2nd century BC), astronomer, contemporary of Hipparchus
- Attalus (Stoic) (fl. 25 AD), Stoic philosopher and teacher of Seneca
- Priscus Attalus (fl. 409–416), Roman senator who was proclaimed emperor twice by the Visigoths
- Alburnus attalus, a ray-finned fish of family Cyprinidae
- Attalus, a genus of beetles in the family Malachiidae
- Henricus attalus, a moth of family Tortricidae
- Attalus (band), an American rock band formed in 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attalus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.