From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Attic or attic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An attic is an area under the roof of a house.
Attic may also refer to:
- Attic Greek, a dialect of the Greek language
- The ten Attic orators, ancient Athenian speechwriters
- The Attic style, refers to a storey or low wall above the cornice of a classical façade
- Apache Attic, a repository for Apache Software Foundation software projects that have been retired
- Attic (backup software)
- Attic Entertainment Software, a defunct German computer game developer and publisher
- Attic (or atticus), is the epitympanic recess of the middle ear
- Attic Records (Canada), a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.