Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Attic or attic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An attic is an area under the roof of a house.
Attic may also refer to:
- The adjectival form of the word Attica, a historical region that encompasses the city of Athens
- Attic Greek, a dialect of the Greek language spoken in ancient Athens
- The ten Attic orators, ancient Athenian speechwriters
- The Attic peninsula, another name for Attica
- The Attic style, a form of ancient Greek architecture typically utilizing an attic: a story or low wall above the cornice of a façade.
- Apache Attic, a repository for Apache Software Foundation software projects that have been retired
- Attic (backup software)
- Attic Entertainment Software, a defunct German computer game developer and publisher
- Attic (or atticus), is the epitympanic recess of the middle ear
- Attic Records (Canada), a record label
- The Attic (disambiguation)
- ATIC (disambiguation)
- Attik (1885–1944), Greek composer
- Atiq, Arabic name
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.