Jump to navigation Jump to search
Attilio Regolo may refer to:
- Marcus Atilius Regulus (d. 250 BC), Roman general
- Marco Attilio Regolo, opera by Alessandro Scarlatti to libretto by Matteo Noris, Rome 1719
- Attilio Regolo, 1740 libretto by Metastasio
- Attilio Regolo (Hasse), first setting of the Metastasio libretto, Dresden 1750
- Attilio Regolo, opera by Niccolò Jommelli, London 1753
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attilio Regolo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.