|Founded||Cambridge, UK (2010 ) Series A Investment|
|Founder||Dr. Christopher Mitchell (CEO)|
|Dr. Robert Swann (chairman) Alphamosaic, Amy Weatherup (director)|
Audio Analytic is a British company that has developed a patented sound recognition software framework. This framework includes embeddable Software Sensors that react to a range of sounds such as smoke alarm & CO alarms, window breakage, baby cry, car alarm, gunshot, aggressive voice, gunshots and keywords.
The company was based on University PhD research with seed investment from EEDA (East of England Development Agency) and local Angel investors.
Audio Analytic’s products are called Software Sensors with each product enabling the core technology to be configured to detect a different sound.
- Glass Break
- Smoke & CO Alarms
- Car Alarm
- Baby Cry
Sales and application design headquarters in Cambridge, UK
- 2010 Audio Analytic secured early seed funding from Cambridge Angels.
- 2011 Audio Analytic announces the version one release of its professional security products Glass Break, Aggression, Car Alarm and Gunshot.
- 2012 Audio Analytic features in White Paper from Texas Instruments
- 2013 Audio Analytic announces the version one release of its consumer products including Smoke and CO alarms and Baby Cry.
- 2014 Audio Analytic Wins International Award for Consumer Electronics
- 2014 Closed seed funding to raise $1.3 million from Cambridge Angels;
- 2015 Range of smart home customers announce products featuring their Sound Recognition System.
- 2015 Close series A funding to raise $1.4 million from Cambridge Angels, Cambridge Innovation Capital and IQ Capital Partners.
- Audio Analytic features as one of the top ten Silicon Fen companies to watch in 2015 http://digitalmedia.strategyeye.com/article/MivXqlkT54U/2015/01/28/insight_silicon_fen_10_companies_from_cambridge_to_watch_in_/
- Audio Analytic wins international consumer electronics award http://conferences.theiet.org/innovation/shortlist/index.cfm (2014)
- Observer National Newspaper in the UK says Audio Analytic is one of the most exciting startups in Cambridge - http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/01/cambridge-university-internet-tech-startup (2013)
- Get Smart With TI’s Embedded Analytic Technology” features Audio Analyic and its part in leading-edge embedded analytic systems - http://www.ti.com/lit/wp/spry201/spry201.pdf (2012)
- Chris Mitchell (CEO) talks on BBC Radio 4 24/10/2011 – 16:30 on BBC Radio 4 – (19 mins – 24 mins into the show, 30 min show) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0167zkq
- A&S International features Audio Analytic in Prisons article. http://www.asmag.com/showpost/11058.aspx
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|