Auditorium may refer to:
- Auditorium, area within a theatre, concert hall or other performance space where the audience is located in order to hear and watch the performance
- Auditorium (Community of Christ), a Christian house of worship and church office building located in Independence, Missouri
- "Auditorium," a song by Guided by Voices from their 1995 album Alien Lanes
- Auditorium Building, National Historic Landmark in Chicago, IL designed by Adler and Sullivan.
- Auditorium (Torrance High School), Torrance, California, listed on the NRHP in Los Angeles County, California
- Auditorium (video game), a musical puzzle game by Philadelphia-based studio Cipher Prime.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auditorium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.