|Full name||Augustine Mahlonoko|
|Date of birth||17 August 2001|
|Place of birth||South Africa|
|Height||1.53 m (5 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:02, 25 September 2018 (UTC)|
Augustine Mahlonoko (born 17 August 2001) is a South African professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier Soccer League side Orlando Pirates. He is a graduate of the Pirates academy and became the club's youngest ever debutante in August 2018.
Mahlonoko began his footballing career with Orlando Pirates where he excelled for the club's academy and captained their MultiChoice Diski Challenge side. In 2018, he won the club's Development Player of the Season award and was part of the u-21 side which traveled to Brazil for the Project X tournament. His performances during the tournament impressed first-team coach Milutin Sredojević who subsequently included him in the club's pre-season tour of Zambia. His rapid rise to prominence continued and on 3 August, despite not having played a single match for the club's reserve side, he was promoted to the first team permanently ahead of the 2018–19 PSL campaign. He made his debut the following day, coming on as a late substitute in a 1–1 draw with Highlands Park. Upon entering the field of play, Mahlonoko broke the record set by Lyle Foster the season before for the youngest player to debut for Orlando Pirates, doing so at the age of 16 years and 352 days.
- As of match played 22 September 2018 
Honours and achievements
- Youngest player: 16 years and 352 days
- "Augustine Mahlonoko". Orlando Pirates. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- Christenson, Marcus; Powell, Jim; Blight, Garry; Hulley-Jones, Frank; Crann, Joe (11 October 2018). "Next Generation 2018: 60 of the best young talents in world football". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Head, Tom (4 August 2018). "Orlando Pirates: Augustine Mahlonoko, 16, is capable of wonder-goals". The South African. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- Strydom, Marc (3 August 2018). "Orlando Pirates promote 16-year-old to first team". Times Live. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Pirates Promote 16-Year-Old!". Soccer Laduma. 3 August 2018. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- Strydom, Marc (4 August 2018). "False start for Pirates against Highlands at Orlando". Times Live. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- Gwegwe, Siseko (7 August 2018). "Orlando Pirates break PSL record with 16-year-old debutant, Augustine Mahlonoko". Political Analysis South Africa. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "A. Mahlonoko". Soccerway. Retrieved 18 January 2019.