Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aula may refer to:
- Avola, a city in Sicily (Àula in Sicilian)
- Aula, Eritrea, a village in western Eritrea
- Aula (river), a river of Hesse, Germany
- AULA, a Canadian standard for advanced ultra-light aeroplanes
- A word for the auditorium in a school or university in many European languages
- Aula regia, the great hall in an imperial or royal palace
- Aula Palatina, a Roman palace basilica in Trier, Germany
- Aula Al Ayoubi, Syrian painter and visual artist
- Aula-Vintri, a village in Estonia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.