From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aula may refer to:
- Atrium (architecture)
- Avola, a city in Sicily (Àula in Sicilian)
- Aula, Eritrea, a village in western Eritrea
- Ultralight aircraft (Canada), advanced ultra-light aeroplane
- The German exonym of the village Auleja, Krāslava District, Latvia
- A general term for a medieval university hall of residence
- Word for the auditorium in a school or university in many European languages
- The Aula, part of Vassar College's Ely Hall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.