From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Auriol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auriol may refer to:
- Didier Auriol (b. 1958), French rally driver and World Rally Champion
- George Auriol, alias of Jean-Georges Huyot (1863–1938), French poet, songwriter, painter, graphic designer, illustrator, and type designer
- Hubert Auriol (b. 1952), French racing driver and former director of the Paris-Dakar Rally
- Jacqueline Auriol, née Jacqueline Douet (1917–2000), French aviator who set several world speed records
- Peter Auriol, also known as Pierre Auriol and Petrus Aureolus (c. 1280 – 1322), medieval Franciscan theologian and philosopher
- Vincent Auriol (1884–1966), French politician who served as first President of the Fourth Republic from 1947 to 1954
- Auriol, Bouches-du-Rhône, a town in southern France
- Auriol, Mississippi, fictitious home of Blanche DuBois in the film A Streetcar Named Desire
- Auriol, a novel by William Harrison Ainsworth
- Auriol (typeface), the typeface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auriol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.