From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aussie may refer to:
- Aussie, Australian
- Aussie (Financial Group), formally Aussie Home Loans
- Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi, a cheer often used at Australian sport events
- Aussie battler, Australians who are struggling against hardship
- Australian dollar, in common financial parlance the dollar is also called the aussie
- Aussie ISP, a mailing list for Australian internet service providers
- Aussie salute, waving a hand in front of the face to deter flies
- Aussie (shampoo), a brand of shampoo
- Aussie Stadium, a football stadium in Sydney, Australia
- Australian rules football, a code of football also referred to as "Aussie Rules"
- Australian Shepherd, a breed of dog
- Aussie (award), an Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB) Racing award
- Aussie, an Australian soldier newspaper from the First World War.
- The Aussies, Australian Surf Life Saving Championships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aussie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.