The Austin Baronetcy, of Red Hill in the parish of Castleford in the West Riding of the County of York, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 16 July 1894 for John Austin, Liberal Member of Parliament for Osgoldcross.
Austin of Red Hill, Yorkshire (1894)
- Sir John Austin, 1st Baronet (1824–1906)
- Sir William Michael Byron Austin, 2nd Baronet (1871–1940)
- Sir John Byron Fraser Austin, 3rd Baronet (1897–1981)
- Sir William Ronald Austin, 4th Baronet (1900–1989)
- Sir Michael Trescawen Austin, 5th Baronet (1927–1995)
- Sir Anthony Leonard Austin, 6th Baronet (born 1930)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2013)|
- The London Gazette: . 17 July 1894.