Macworld Australia (ISSN 2200-2375) is the Australian version of Macworld brand and magazine, carrying a combination of licensed content from the US and UK publications. The magazine is published under Niche Media of Melbourne, Victoria, and licensed under International Data Group (IDG). Macworld Australia's current Commercial Director is Joanne Davies and Editor is Jonathan Stewart.
- 1988.4: First issue of journal MACro : the human side Macintosh (ISSN 1032-2507), Vol.1, no.1.
- 1989 - 1994.10: publications of journal MacNews: the human face of Macintosh (ISSN 1039-2238), formerly Macro.
- 1991 - 1994.10: publications of journal Australian & New Zealand MacUser (ISSN 1037-4353), with latest issue# "vol.3, no.9".
- 1994.11 - 1997.12: incorporating MacNews and publications of journal Australian MacUser (ISSN 1322-9753), from Issue#26 to #60.
- 1998.1 - 2011.5: incorporating Australian MacUser and publications of journal Australian Macworld (ISSN 1329-9484), from Issue#1 to #159.
- 2011.6: Australian Macworld is Australia's top-selling Apple magazine. Began publications of journal Macworld Australia (ISSN 2200-2375), formerly "Australian Macworld", from Issue#160.
Macworld Australia is the longest-running Apple magazine outside the USA, currently into its third decade, covering everything Apple since 1985.
The companion Macworld Australia web site, www.macworld.com.au features daily updates of both worldwide and local news, blogs, help, reviews, and more. Easy-to-navigate, Macworld.com.au can be accessed by product type – Mac, iPhone, iPad, Play and Gadget Guide plus an App Guide section.
The October 2009 issue of Macworld Australia underwent an extensive redesign based on a reader surveys conducted in that year.
Published monthly each issue of Macworld Australia contains features, hardware and software (app) reviews, Group Tests, tips and help, monthly competitions and more. Sections include Gadget Guide, App Guide, Mac Gems, Features, Help & Tips, Secrets, Step-by-Step, 3 of a Kind, Reviews and Group Test. With Australian content from contributors including Anthony Caruana, Danny Gorog, Adam Turner, David Braue, Keith White, David Holloway and a Mystery Writer.
Macworld Australia is distributed across the nation's newsstands and to its subscriber base, it is also available digitally on iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Android through Zinio and Google Plus.
- Macworld - for the US counterpart of Australian Macworld.
- Macworld Expo - for the annual conference and expo run by IDG (with yearly Apple appearances) of the same name.
- "Macworld Australia". IDG. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "MACro : the human side Macintosh". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "MacNews: the human face of Macintosh". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Australian & New Zealand MacUser". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Australian MacUser". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Australian Macworld". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Macworld". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2015.