Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up autocar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Autocar may refer to:
- Autocar (magazine), a weekly British automobile magazine (founded 1895)
- Autocar Company (founded 1897), an American manufacturer of cab over engine vocational trucks and the oldest motor vehicle brand in the Western hemisphere
- Autocars Co., an Israeli car manufacturer
- Auster Autocar, a 1940s single-engined touring monoplane
- Automobile or autocar
- Coach (vehicle)
- 1903 Petrol Electric Autocar, an experimental railcar built by the North Eastern Railway in 1903 using a Petrol Electric Engine
- Otokar, a Turkish manufacturer of buses and military vehicles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autocar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.