From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up autoclave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An autoclave is a pressure chamber used to sterilize equipment and supplies.
Autoclave may also refer to:
- Autoclave (industrial), utilized to process parts and materials under pressure, as in curing
- Waste autoclave, a form of solid waste treatment
- Autoclave (album), a 1991 indie rock album
- Autoclave (band), a short-lived indie rock band
- Autoclave cipher, a cipher which incorporates the message into the key
- "Autoclave", the fourth track on The Mountain Goats 2008 album, Heretic Pride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autoclave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.