From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up autopsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Autopsy is a Greek word meaning 'seeing for yourself', and is usually employed in a medical sense, referring to the examination of a corpse in order to determine cause of death.
Autopsy may also refer to:
- Autopsy (band), death metal band
- Autopsy (1975 film), Italian film
- Autopsy (2008 film), American horror film
- "Autopsy" (House), 2005 episode of the American television series House
- Autopsy (software), open source computer forensics software tool
- Autopsy (TV series), American documentary television series
- Autopsy (album), compilation album by deathrock band 45 Grave
- Autopsy (car maker), car maker
- The Autopsy, album by American rapper C-Bo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Autopsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.