From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auxiliary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auxiliary may refer to:
- A backup site or system
In military and law enforcement
- Auxiliary police
- Auxiliaries, troops supporting the main force of an army
- Auxiliary route, also known as "special route", in road transportation
- An auxiliary route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States
- Auxiliary (fraternity or sorority)
- A marching band colorguard
- All pages beginning with "Auxiliary"
- All pages with titles containing Auxiliary
- Aux (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auxiliary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.