Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up auxiliary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auxiliary may refer to:
- A backup site or system
In military and law enforcement
- Auxiliary police
- Auxiliaries: civilians or quasi-military personnel who provide support of some kind to a military service
- Auxiliary input jack and auxiliary cable, generally for audio; frequently associated with mobile device audio
- Aux-send of a mixing console
- An auxiliary Port is a common port found on many Cisco routers for CLI access.
- Auxiliary route, also known as "special route", in road transportation
- An auxiliary route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States
- Auxiliary ship is a naval vessel designed to operate in support of combat ships and other naval operations
- Auxiliary (fraternity or sorority)
- A marching band color guard
- All pages with titles beginning with Auxiliary
- All pages with titles containing Auxiliary
- Aux (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auxiliary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.