|Look up auxiliary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auxiliary may refer to:
- A backup site or system
In military and law enforcement
- Auxiliary police
- Auxiliaries: civilians or quasi-military personnel who provide support of some kind to a military service
- Auxiliary input jack and auxiliary cable, generally for audio; frequently associated with mobile device audio
- Aux-send of a mixing console
- Auxiliary route, also known as "special route", in road transportation
- An auxiliary route of the Interstate Highway System in the United States
- Auxiliary ship is a naval vessel designed to operate isupport combat ships and other naval operations
- Auxiliary (fraternity or sorority)
- A marching band colorguard
- All pages beginning with "Auxiliary"
- All pages with a title containing Auxiliary
- Aux (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auxiliary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.