Avedøre Holme Offshore Wind Farm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
One of the Siemens turbines of Avedøre Holme
|Official name||Avedøre Holme Offshore Wind Farm|
|Owner(s)||2/3 DONG Energy,|
|Hub height||93 m|
|Rotor diameter||120 m|
|Units operational||3 x 3.6 MW|
|Make and model||Siemens SWP3.6-120 VS|
|Nameplate capacity||10.8 MW|
Avedøre Holme Offshore Wind Farm is a nearshore wind farm right off the coast of Avedøre, Copenhagen. It was commissioned in 2009 with three 3.6 MW Siemens turbines as a demonstrator project for future offshore wind turbines.
- "Hvidovre Vindmøllelaug". hvidovrevindmollelaug.dk. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Spliid, Iben B. Data on operating and decommissioned wind turbines (as at end of September 2010) Archived 2014-08-02 at the Wayback Machine (.xls spreadsheet) Danish Energy Agency, 18 October 2010. Main page Archived 2013-04-15 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved: 25 October 2010.
- Operational offshore wind farms in Europe, end 2009 EWEA. Retrieved: 23 October 2010.
- Christensen, Allan S. & Madsen, Morten. Supply Chain study on the Danish offshore wind industry Archived 2016-05-15 at the Portuguese Web Archive page 33-42 Offshore Center Denmark, 29. august 2005. Retrieved: 23 October 2010.
- "Avedøre Holme - 4C Offshore". 4coffshore.com. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
|This article about a wind farm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|