Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aven or AVEN may refer to:
- Asexual Visibility and Education Network, an Internet-based community to promote awareness of asexual orientation
- Aven, Papua New Guinea, a village in Morobe Province
- Aven River in Brittany, France
- Aven (Magic: The Gathering), a fictional bird race in Magic: The Gathering
- Pitch (vertical space), in rock or ice climbing
- Pyotr Aven, Russian businessman and politician
- Avon (disambiguation)
- Avens (disambiguation)
- Pont-Aven, a commune (municipality) in Brittany, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.