Avi Belkin is an Israeli film director, screenwriter and producer.
Interested in film-making at a young age, Belkin made several short films and studied at the Midrasha film school where he got his film degree.
In 2012, he produced and directed a short documentary film titled Paddle Ball that won the first place at the Doc aviv film festival challenge that year.
In 2014, he finished a five-year production of his first documentary feature film titled Winding that went on to win the best documentary film at the Haifa International Film Festival' and was screened for five months straight at the Tel Aviv Cinematheque.
- No One Saw a Thing . Director (TV miniseries, 2019)
- Mike Wallace Is Here. Director
- Winding . Directing feature debut. Winner best film at the Haifa international film award - (documentary, 2014)
- Paddle ball . Winner first prize at Doc Challenge – Doc Aviv - (documentary, 2012)
- Kreutzer sonata . Theater play with multimedia at GESHER Theater - (2011)
- Elephant Graveyard . (fiction, 2008)
- Tunnel . (documentary, 2007)
- Days . (fiction, 2005)
- One sheep . (stop motion animation, 2004)
- Maglio, Tony (February 27, 2018). "SundanceTV, Blumhouse Team on New True Crime Documentary Series". The Wrap. Retrieved March 4, 2018.
- Littleton, Cynthia (February 27, 2018). "SundanceTV Orders Blumhouse TV Docu Series 'No One Saw a Thing'". Variety. Retrieved March 4, 2018.
- Paddle Ball Vimeo