Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aviz may refer to:
- Aviz, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Aviz, the medieval name of Avis, Portugal
- Aviz, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Tarik Aviz, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Aviz Rural District, in Fars Province, Iran
- House of Aviz, a dynasty of the kings of Portugal
- Order of Aviz, a Portuguese Order of Chivalry
- Order of Aviz (Brazil), a former Imperial Brazilian military order, originating from the ancient Portuguese Military Order of Aviz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aviz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.