Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avos may refer to:
- Avos, a shortening of Pirkei Avos, a tractate of the Jewish Talmud
- Avos (ship), a ship in an expedition by Nikolai Rezanov which became a basis for the 1978 Russian rock opera Juno and Avos
- Avos, the plural for avo, which is 1/100 of a Macao pataca, a monetary unit of Macao
- AVOS Systems, an Internet company
- Russian avos', a Russian word describing a particular attitude to the course of events
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.