Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up avra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avra may refer to:
- Avra Valley, Arizona, U.S.
- Arbab Kandi, also known as Avra, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Avra, Kozani, in the Greek region of Macedonia
- Aller, Devon, formerly known as Avra, England
- Avra, Trikala, a settlement in the Trikala regional unit, Greece
- Avra (singer), a Greek-Australian singer-songwriter, actress, record producer and fashion stylist
- Avra M. Warren (1893–1957), United States Ambassador
- Avra Theodoropoulou (1880–1963), Greek music teacher, and women's rights activist
- Avra (spring water), a Coca-Cola brand of spring water from Temeni, Greece
- Avra, a fictional character in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights who is the "First Lantern"
- Avra Laboratories, founded by A. V. Rama Rao, an Indian inventor and chemist