|Look up axia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Axia may refer to:
- Axia (gens), an ancient Roman family
- Axia, a division of Telos Systems
- Axia, a Japanese market brand of cassette tapes and optical media by Fujifilm
- Axia (album), the 1985 debut album from Japanese singer Yuki Saito
- Axia (video game), a DOS game made by Dungeon Dwellers Design in 1998
- Axia College
- Axia NetMedia
- Axia (moth), a moth genus in the family Cimeliidae
- Axia (worm), a worm genus in the family Macrostomidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Axia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.