From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ayacucho is the capital city of Huamanga Province, Ayacucho Region, Peru
Ayacucho may also refer to:
- Ayacucho, Buenos Aires, a city in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ayacucho (crater), an impact crater on Mars
- Ayacucho Parish, a parish in Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador
- Ayacucho Partido, an administrative division of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ayacucho Quechua, the Quechua dialect spoken in the Ayacucho Region of Peru
- Ayacucho Region, an administrative division in Peru
- Battle of Ayacucho, a decisive battle in the Peruvian War of Independence, 9 December 1824
- Puerto Ayacucho, a city in Venezuela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayacucho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.