Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ayas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ayas may refer to:
- Ayas, Sanskrit for metal, see history of metallurgy in the Indian subcontinent
- Ayas, Adana, the ancient city of Aegeae and medieval Ajazzo or Laiazzo, now Yumurtalık, Adana Province, Turkey
- Ayas, Aosta Valley, a comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy
- Ayas (club) Armenian nautical research club
- Ayas (film), 2013
- Ayaş, Ankara, a district of Ankara Province, Turkey
- Ayaş, Mersin, a village of Mersin Province in Turkey, close to Kızkalesi
- Ayaş Tunnel, railway tunnel under construction in Ayaş, Ankara, which will be Turkey's longest when completed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.