Ayas may refer to:
- Ayas, Sanskrit for metal — see History of metallurgy in the Indian subcontinent
- Ayas, Adana, the ancient city of Aegeae and medieval Ajazzo or Laiazzo, now Yumurtalık, Adana Province, Turkey. Marco Polo disembarked here to begin his trip to China in 1271
- Ayas, Aosta Valley, a comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy
- Ayas (club) Armenian nautical research club
- Ayas (film), a 2013 film
- Ayaş, Ankara, a district of Ankara Province, Turkey
- Ayaş, Mersin, a village of Mersin Province in Turkey, close to Kızkalesi
- Ayaş Tunnel, railway tunnel under construction in Ayaş, Ankara, which will be Turkey's longest when completed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.