Ayesha pole move
There are several grip variations for the Ayesha, including a split grip, twisted grip, and elbow grip. There are different ways to get into an ayesha: from a basic inversion, by doing a caterpillar[definition needed] to create space between the torso and the pole; from an extended butterfly,[definition needed] bringing the inside leg around toward the face; or directly from a handspring.
- "Ayesha - PoleFreaks Pole Dance & Fitness Community". PoleFreaks Pole Dance & Fitness Community. 2015-03-20. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "Trick Tips: Split Grip Ayesha (Part 1) - Aerial Amy". Aerial Amy. 2016-03-24. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- Julia Wahl (2012-02-24), Pole Dance Tutorial: Elbow Grip Aysha, retrieved 2017-02-19
- "Tips For The Ayesha - PoleFreaks Pole Dance & Fitness Community". PoleFreaks Pole Dance & Fitness Community. 2013-04-18. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- ducati916chick (2013-08-13), Handspring into Extended butterfly into Ayesha, retrieved 2017-02-19
- BlackVelet Pole Dance (2013-12-05), Hand spring to Ayesha, retrieved 2017-02-19