From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ayin may also refer to:
- Arabic language: ع is used on the labels of several products as an abbreviation for this language (the respective autoglossonyms, عربي and عربى, start by ع).
- Ayin and Yesh, important concepts in Kabbalah.
- Əyin, a village of Azerbaijan.
- Which country or language does ع (ayin or ʿayin) stand for? (WordReference Forums)
- (Example image, look at the bottom right) (imgur)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.