Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ayin may also refer to:
- Arabic language: ع is used on the labels of several products as an abbreviation for this language (the respective autoglossonyms, عربي and عربى, start by ع).
- Ayin and Yesh, important concepts in Kabbalah.
- Əyin, a village of Azerbaijan.
- Which country or language does ع (ayin or ʿayin) stand for? (WordReference Forums)
- (Example image, look at the bottom right) (imgur)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.