||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Computer Vision Software|
|Gisèle Belliot, CEO
José Alonso Ybanez Zepeda
Ayotle is a French-Mexican company headquartered in Paris, France, that develops computer vision software and provides technical services based on motion capture and 3D sensors for interactive applications to the media and entertainment industry. The company was co-founded by José Alonso YBANEZ ZEPEDA and Gisèle BELLIOT on June 2010.
Ayotle’s expertise centres on the development and implementation of advanced algorithms for computer vision, from video images in all formats, and to the use of 3D cameras or depth sensors.
Up until now, Ayotle developed two main innovative software solutions. With FaceTracker, using highly advanced technologies in markerless motion capture, Ayotle offers new solutions for computer facial animation. With the AnyTouch project, Ayotle provides a solution that can transform any surface or object into a touch device.
- June 3, 2012 by Brian Anthony Hernandez "AnyTouch Turns Any Surface Into a Touchscreen [VIDEO]" Mashable
- By Allie Walker on May 31, 2012 "Turn Anything Into A Touchscreen Simply By Touching It" PSFK
- Spotted by: Katherine Noyes "With 3D camera and depth sensors, any object can be touch-enabled" Springwise
- By Bruce Sterling June 17, 2012 "Augmented Reality: AnyTouch" Wired
- Submitted by Adam Pasulka on Wed, 06 Jun 2012 "AnyTouch" Protein
- BY GARETH SWARTE / 18 JUN 2012 "The marketing potential of AnyTouch" ClockWorkDragon
- PUBLIÉ LE 30 MAI 2012, Gaël Clouzard "AnyTouch et le monde devient tactile…" Influencia
- ParisTech Entrepreneurs
- June 5, 2012 at 9:52 by Bridget "The future of tactile navigation? Adverblog