Jump to navigation Jump to search
Azo or AZO may refer to:
- Azo compound, a functional group and class of compounds
- Azo dye a class of colored compounds containing the azo group
- A urinary tract analgesic also known as phenazopyridine
- Azo of Bologna, a medieval Italian jurist
- Azo of Iberia, a Georgian ruler
- An identification code for Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, an airport in Michigan
- Aluminium-doped zinc oxide, a transparent conducting film
- Alpha Zeta Omega, a pharmaceutical fraternity
- The NYSE ticker symbol for AutoZone
- Awing language, with the ISO 639 3 code "azo"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.