Bård Øistensen (born 1951) is a Norwegian civil servant.
He holds a cand.sociol. degree from the University of Oslo. He worked in the housing etat of Oslo municipality, and also as a researcher in Byggforsk, before being hired as director of Region East in the Norwegian State Housing Bank in 2001. He was later director of strategy and vice chief executive. In 2010 the chief executive Geir Barvik was appointed as the director of the Directorate of Integration and Diversity, and Øistensen served as acting chief executive. In December 2010 he got the position as chief executive on a permanent basis.
- "Bård Øistensen blir ny Husbankdirektør" (Press release). Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development. 1 June 2001. Retrieved 19 December 2008.
- Petersen, Karianne (2 April 1996). "Tøft boligmarked gir Oslo hodebry". Aftenposten Aften (in Norwegian). p. 4.
- Larsen, Ingun (28 September 1999). "Harde betingelser for å få etableringslån". Kommunal Rapport (in Norwegian).
- "Nye stillinger". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 25 October 2001. p. 18.
- "Geir Barvik utnevnt til ny IMDi-direktør" (Press release). Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion. 21 May 2010. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
|Chief executive of the Norwegian State Housing Bank
|This Norwegian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|