From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BAMF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BAMF, or Bamf, may refer to:
- Bamf, the sound generated by the fictional Marvel Comics character Nightcrawler when teleporting
- BAMF!, a band from Missouri
- British Art Market Federation, a professional organization of art dealers
- Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge or Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, an agency of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in Germany
- the abbreviation of badass motherfucker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.