Jump to navigation Jump to search
BDE may refer to:
- BitLocker Drive Encryption, a full disk encryption feature included with Microsoft Windows
- Bond-dissociation energy, the dissociation energy of a chemical bond
- Borland Database Engine, a database engine by Borland
- Bde, abbreviation for the military unit brigade
- Brominated diaryl (or diphenyl) ethers, see Polybrominated diphenyl ethers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BDE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.