Jump to navigation Jump to search
BEL can be an abbreviation for:
- The ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Belgium
- BEL or bell character in the C0 control code set
- Belarusian language, in the ISO 639-2 and SIL country code lists
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bellingham (Amtrak station), Washington, United States; Amtrak station code BEL
- Behind Enemy Lines (disambiguation)
- Val de Cães International Airport 3-letter IATA airport code in Belém, Brazil
- The ICAO code for Brussels Airlines, a Belgian airline.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.