Jump to navigation Jump to search
BMR may refer to:
- British Music Rights, a subsidiary of UK Music
- Balanced Mode Radiator, a hybrid loudspeaker using distributed mode (DML) technology
- Basal metabolic rate, the amount of daily energy expended by humans and other animals at rest
- Bayesian model reduction, a statistical method for computing the evidence and parameters of models
- Pegaso BMR, a 6x6 wheeled armoured personnel carrier produced in Spain
- Big Money Rustlas, a 2010 comedy film starring Detroit hip hop group Insane Clown Posse
- Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, an earlier name for Geoscience Australia's
- Bare-metal restore, a technique in data recovery
- Bad Moon Rising (disambiguation)
- Big Machine Records, an American independent record label specializing in country music artists
- Buffalo Metro Rail, the primary mass transit system in Buffalo, New York
- BMR Group, a Canadian chain of hardware stores.
- Bill McAnally Racing, a NASCAR K&N Pro Series West team.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.