BMR may refer to:
- British Music Rights, a subsidiary of UK Music
- Balanced Mode Radiator, a hybrid loudspeaker using distributed mode (DML) technology
- Basal metabolic rate, the amount of daily energy expended by humans and other animals at rest
- Pegaso BMR, a 6x6 wheeled armoured personnel carrier produced in Spain
- Big Money Rustlas, a 2010 comedy film starring Detroit hip hop group Insane Clown Posse
- Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, an earlier name for Geoscience Australia's
- Bare-metal restore, a technique in data recovery
- Bad Moon Rising (disambiguation)
- Big Machine Records, an American independent record label specializing in country music artists
- Buffalo Metro Rail, the primary mass transit system in Buffalo, New York
- BMR Group, a Canadian chain of hardware stores.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.