Jump to navigation Jump to search
- BS 8414-1:2015+A1:2017 Fire performance of external cladding systems. Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of a building. Published on 30/04/2015
- BS 8414-2:2015+A1:2017 Fire performance of external cladding systems. Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems fixed to and supported by a structural steel frame. Published on 30/04/2015
- Colwell, Sarah A.; Smit, D.J. (1999). Assessing the fire performance of external cladding systems: a test method. London: Construction Research Communications Ltd. by permission of Building Research Establishment Ltd. ISBN 9781860812903.
- Colwell, Sarah; Foster, J.; Martin, B. (April 2000). "Fire performance of external cladding systems". Fire Safety Engineering. 7 (2): 19–23.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Harris, Mark (1 August 2011). "Cladding panels: Insulated panel systems & passive fire protection". International Fire Protection Magazine. MDM Publishing Ltd (47): 80–82.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link) Google Drive view.
- Zeng, Xubin; Zhao, Chenggang; Lu, Guojian; Liu, Junjun (October 2014). "Evaluation of fire performance of external wall cladding systems with rigid polyurethane insulation in different applications". Jianzhu Cailiao Xuebao/Journal of Building Materials. 17 (5): 843–848.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link) Available online to download.
- Fire performance of external cladding systems. Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of a building (incorporating corrigendum No. 1). London: British Standards Institute. April 2015. ISBN 9780580916908.
- "Australia adopts British Standard for cladding fire performance". www.bre.co.uk. BRE Group. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|