BTB may refer to:
- Blood–testis barrier or Blood–thymus barrier, in testicular anatomy
- Bovine tuberculosis or Mycobacterium bovis, a disease originating in cattle
- Breakthrough bleeding, of the menstrual period
- Bromothymol blue, a chemical indicator for weak acids and bases
- BTB/POZ domain, a protein domain
In other uses:
- Branch target buffer, a computer processor element
- Bétou Airport, in the Republic of the Congo (IATA airport code: BTB)
- Basil Temple Blackwood (1870–1917), British book illustrator (credited as B.T.B.)
- Bob the Builder, British children's television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.