(Redirected from BTI (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
BTI or Bti may refer to:
- Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (Bti), a bacterium
- Barisan Tani Indonesia, the Indonesian farmers movement; see Peasants Front of Indonesia
- Baron Tornado Index, a measure of the probability of a tornado inside a Tornadic Vortex Signature
- Beverage Testing Institute
- Blistein Teachers Institute of Hebrew Theological College in Skokie, Illinois
- Boston Theological Institute
- Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research, a research institute of Cornell University (Ithaca, New York)
- Branch Target Injection, a security vulnerability also known as Spectre variant 2
- Btrieve Technologies, Inc.
- Bicycle Technologies International, a global distributor of bicycle components and accessories based in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Because the Internet, an album by Childish Gambino
- Codes and symbols
- Barter Island LRRS Airport (IATA airport code: BTI) on Barter Island in Alaska, United States
- British American Tobacco PLC (American Stock Exchange symbol: BTI)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.