(Redirected from BTP (disambiguation))
BTP may refer to:
In government and politics:
- Boston Tea Party, a political protest in Boston, on December 16, 1773
- Boston Tea Party (political party), active in the U.S. from 2006 to 2012
- British Transport Police, a special police force for railways and light-rail systems in the UK
- Buono del Tesoro Poliennale, Italian government bonds
In science and technology:
- Bis-tris propane, a chemical substance used in buffer solutions
- Bis-triazinyl pyridines, a class of chemicals
- BTPS, or "body temperature and pressure, saturated", a standard used for expressing a volume of gas
- Breakthrough pain, in medicine and pharmacology
- Basic Transport Protocol, a protocol used in intelligent transportation systems
- Beta Theta Pi, an international fraternity founded in 1839
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.