(Redirected from BWA (disambiguation))
|Look up BWA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BWA or Bwa may refer to:
- Baptist World Alliance
- Billiards World Cup Association, a former carom-governing body
- Bosnian Wand Airlines, an airline of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Botswana, ISO 3-letter country code
- Broadband Wireless Access, technology that provides high-speed wireless Internet access or computer networking access over a wide area
- Burrows-Wheeler Aligner, a bioinformatic tool (algorithm) to map short nucleotide sequences to a reference genome
- Bwa people of Burkina Faso and Mali
- Bwa languages, a branch of the Gur languages spoken by the Bwa people of Burkina Faso and Mali
- Bwa language, a Bantu language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Baboa people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- British West Africa, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and Nigeria in the colonial era
- BWIA West Indies Airways, ICAO code and predecessor of Caribbean Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines, ICAO code
- Red Bull Big Wave Africa, a surfing competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BWA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.