From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Bac or BAC, see BAC (disambiguation).
Bač may refer to:
- Bač, Republic of Macedonia, a village and former municipality
- Bač, Montenegro, in the northeastern part of the country
- Báč, a village
- Bač, Ilirska Bistrica, a village in the Municipality of Ilirska Bistrica
- Bač pri Materiji, a settlement in the Municipality of Hrpelje–Kozina
- Bač (name), a Slavic name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bač.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.