From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Başyayla within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Şerafettin Bulgurcu (AKP)|
|• District||374.21 km2 (144.48 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,260 m (4,130 ft)|
|• District density||11/km2 (29/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Başyayla is a town and district of Karaman Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 8,155 of which 5,514 live in the town of Başyayla.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Başyayla, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-14.
|This geographical article about a location in Karaman Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|