Babbler may refer to:
- Old World babbler, a large family of mostly Old World passerine birds
- Australo-Papuan babbler, passerine birds endemic to Australia-New Guinea
- The Babbler, the journal of BirdLife International in Indochina
- The Babbler, the occasional newsletter of the Murray Goulburn Bird Observers Club
- Vic Babbler, the newsletter of Birds Australia - Victoria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.