Baby talk (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up baby talk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baby talk is a simplified form of language used by adults when speaking to babies.
Baby talk may also refer to:
Speech of babies
- Babbling, a stage where an infant utters sounds of language, but not yet any recognizable words
- Baby language, the language of babies
- Infantile speech, a speech disorder
Media and entertainment
- Babytalk (magazine), an American magazine targeted at new parents
- Baby Talk (TV series), a 1991 American sitcom
- "Baby Talk" (Jan and Dean song), 1959
- "Baby Talk" (Alisha song), 1985
- "Baby Talk" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2010 sixth-season episode How I Met Your Mother
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baby talk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.