Bachelor of Aviation
This degree also trains students in engineering, and electronics, teaching students to run, fly, design, manage, and operate aviation systems all over the world. Careers are available in all fields of the aviation sector, including flight planning, support and operations, airport and airline management, government and regulatory oversight, and aviation research and development.
Fields of Aviation
- Aerospace engineering
- Air traffic controller
- Airport management and administration
- Airport operations
- Airport security
- Commercial aviation
- General Aviation
- Flight dispatcher
- Flight Support
- Flight planning
- Flight training
Eligibility For Bachelor Of Aviation Courses
Candidates who have passed 12th from any stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities or Arts) could opt in for the course. Though minimum marks criteria exist, it varies from institute to institute. In most of the colleges, it is around 50%.
- "Bachelor of Science in Aviation". The Ohio State University-College of Engineering.
- "Everything You Need To Know About Aviation Courses - Career, Scope, Best Colleges, Job Opportunities". Campushunt.in.
- Griffith University - Bachelor of Aviation - Nathan
- Swinburne University | Melbourne, Australia - Bachelor of Aviation
- Everything You Need To Know About Aviation Courses - Career, Scope, Best Colleges, Job Opportunities
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|